3D scanning is the process of creating a three-dimensional computer model of an actual object. We use state of the art optical technology the measure the object and create a mesh.
- Scan anything, from tiny figurines to entire vehicles!
- Include high resolution texture with your 3D model
- Quickly prepare your scan for immediate 3D printing
Our 3D printers build up your project layer by layer. We can print in a huge variety of materials from plastic to rubber and even metal.
- Print in a variety of different materials
- Create complex geometry achievable by traditional manufacturing methods
- Fast turn around ensures your project is in your hands quickly and easily
Reverse engineering is the process of turning drafts or scan data into a workable 3D CAD model. This is different from the polygon model created through the scanning process. A CAD (Computer Aided Design) model is ‘parametric’ or in other words, editable according to specific parameters.
- Create computer models using photographs, drafting or scan data
- Adjust any parameters of the model (for example size and shape)
- Prepare for manufacturing (3D printing, CNC routing, laser cutting etc)
Got an idea but not quite sure how to make it a reality? Let us help you make your vision a reality with out design consultation service.
- Design aesthetics and ergonomics
- Evaluation of strength and durability